Wedding Woes
Options

Randoms

1.  We don't have a baseball game tonight but I need it to keep raining all day so the OTHER games are rained out.  I am scheduled to work the concession stand and I just plain ol' don't want to do it.

2.  I am unreasonably anxious/excited about the arrival of the new stroller.  I've wanted a stand & ride for a long time but we haven't really needed it.  We decided it made sense to have one for vacation this summer so I picked one out and waited for a sale.  I'm just waiting for BRU to call me and let me know it's in.

3.  I want potato salad.  Like, bad enough to actually make it myself but I don't have relish.

Re: Randoms

• Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    1. I'll be praying for rain every Thursday until the end of the summer so that I don't have to go to DH's softball games.    At least after this week the pool next to where he plays will be open and DD and I can hang out there to stay cool.

2. I think the sit and stand stroller is a good purchase for you, with the ages of your girls.   I can't believe you held out so long!

3.  Ick.  Relish is an excellent way to ruin potato salad.

My randoms:
    1. We've been pushing fiber (specifically insoluble fiber) on DD to help with her poop and it's working.   She pooped on Monday and again yesterday.  Twice in one week is unheard of.   Fiber.  Who knew?   J/K - we've always pushed the fiber on her, but I bought some Kashi cereal, crackers and cookies that are high in insoluble fiber.

2.  I need to go to the grocery store and I don't want to.   We've eaten everything we can in the house.   Unless we want to have pasta with butter for dinner, I'm going to have to go after work.   I hate grocery shopping.   Blah.

3.  I pulled the muscle behind my knee a few weeks ago.   Just when I think it's better, I move my leg the wrong way and it hurts again.  I'm really anxious to start a couch-to-5K program but I know I have to wait until that muscle is better.   I'm sure that by the time it's better my desire to exercise will have passed.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I'm intriuged by the sit-n-stands.  I'll ask for recos if we ever make Buffy a sibling.

and yay fiber :)

mine:
    1-My eyeball is killing me.  I jsut got to work because, ow.  Stupid migraine eye.  I startedmy new preventatives yesterday, they'll 'kick in' in a few weeks.  

2-we also need to grocery shop.  I have oatmeal for lunch.  

3-why must people from other buildings steal my parking spot behind this bldg?  I get hostile toward walking.  
  • Options

AF - I'm so glad the pooping situation seems to be getting better.  What a relief for all.

I've wanted a sit & stand since DD2 could sit in a stroller.  DH always thought it was unnecessary, since I don't go anywhere during the week when he's not home anyway (with gig-kid it's a pain to take 4 kids out).

I like it that DD1 will have the option to hop on if she gets tired of walking.

• Options
    AF, I keep telling friends about this running program:   http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/5k-run/SM00061.  I've had literally almost no pain from running and most important to me, No Shin Splints!!!  Yay!  Couch to 5K always had me hurting.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    I love my sit and stand, but I don't know how this crap will work with a third.

I got nothing else.
  • Options

Nah, 6, you're good for a few more kids.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    if i could grocery shop as a career, i would. we have some crazy things in the house these days for meal planning.

if i had the energy to make potato salad, i would. but i want to add bacon bits and am too lazy to make them.

we need to get a new air pump for the stroller tires. dang nabbit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards