Wedding Woes

Things/Still a hot mess. TMI

TMI-My lady garden must want vengeance on me for the attempted handlebar rape that went on yesterday. In addition to the the big bruise, I woke up with a YI and an ingrown hair that is bruise adjacent. It hurt to put on underpants. END OF TMI

I drive a 02 intrepid that I paid 500$ for in college (which I love but has 250,000 miles on it). We've been car shopping, even though the car is still running very well. I think the Intrepid realized I was going to cheat on it, because it got all "hell No! you aren't breaking up with me, I'm breaking up with you!" on my azz and started leaking yesterday.

I bought a car, a Jeep. I pick it up this weekend. so that's good.

KS is working on passing a law today that requires anyone under 18 to have the written consent of both parents before having an abortion. I have mixed feelings about this, (causing a rise in the trend of "at home" attempted abortions-which has been a problem here since George Tiller's death, and complications on executing the "both" parents portion of the bill) But I'm hoping it results in less aborted babies and more adoptable babies.

I have a pair of vintage Wayfarer sunglasses that I used to think were cool and hipstery. Until a student asked me "where did you get your Ferris Bueler glasses, or have you had them since the last time they were cool?"

Dear Rain, Not Today. Sincerely, My Parade
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards