Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Has anyone used wedding linens direct

I'm kinda nervous about ordering linens online. I found wedding linens direct and seems like a great website. Has anyone used them? Or does anyone have any other places I could find cheap linens?? Thanks!

Re: Has anyone used wedding linens direct

• Options
    I ordered our linens from them and they were fine, and they were delivered the next day.
  • Options
    I used the Table Cloth Factory and it was awesome! Their table clothes were nice and affordable! Best wishes! 
  • Options
    Were using simple to elegant.  They beat everyone we found on price and it was still cheaper to rent them instead of buying them and we just send them back when were done.  We dont have to open a plastic bag and iron the wrinkles out and the quality of theres was impecable.  www.simpletoelegant.com they will give you a quote and send you a sample if you want.  good luck and i hope this helps.  Don't worry, we felt the same way about getting linens offline but it's the way the world is going now it seems.  They are also on here under indiana party rentals.
  • Options
    hkb18hkb18 member
    First Comment
    I used wedding linens direct and I was VERY happy with them.  They are affordable, were delivered earlier than anticipated and the quality is EXCELLENT!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to Has anyone used wedding linens direct:

BEWARE of wedding linens direct!

I ordered a sample of a satin chair sash from this company and the sample was lovely-- the perfect color and looked very high quality. 

But when I ordered a large number of the same sash for my wedding, they sent me a totally different product than the sample-- which was the wrong color, different size, and were terrible quality.   Then they charged me a 35 percent restocking fee to return them... along with the high shipping costs I am in the hole over $100 because of them. 

So be careful-- even if you order a sample first you could end up getting ripped off!!
  • Options
    I also had a horrible experience with Wedding linens direct. I ordered hundreds of dollars worth of linens from them and paid a very large shipping fee.  When I received my order..all of my linens were packed so tight into two cheap boxes that both boxes had busted open.  When I counted my items I was missing one tablecloth.  I contacted the company and they have repeatedly accused me of lying to them about the missing tablecloth and are refusing to send it to me. ( I spent hundreds of dollars ...why would I lie about one single $22 tablecloth?)  I'm so appalled by their customer service and hate that I gave this company any of my money... I can't send the others back either because the company charges an outrageous 35% restocking fee if you return the merchandise.  As far as I'm concerned this company stole my money... please save yourself the headache and don't order from them. 
  • Options
    Do anyone have any linen for sale?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards