Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Outdoor wedding and reception

My daughter is getting married this summer and would like an outdoor wedding. Can you suggest cheap or free locations in the Kansas City or Omaha area? The wedding will be fairly large, probably 200 guests or so.  We will need to be able to put up a tent or have a shelter available.  Thanks.

Re: Outdoor wedding and reception

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_outdoor-wedding-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:0758d3b6-872b-438e-8f20-366d868086e3Post:f76a74f5-5c72-47d4-9106-b96dba28c681">Outdoor wedding and reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]My daughter is getting married this summer and would like an outdoor wedding. Can you suggest cheap or free locations in the Kansas City or Omaha area? The wedding will be fairly large, probably 200 guests or so.  We will need to be able to put up a tent or have a shelter available.  Thanks.
    Posted by Jeannegee[/QUOTE]

I suggest checking out your local boards.  TK is international, for example I am from SC and would have no clue where to begin with suggesting any sort of venues in Kansas City or Omaha. The local board should be linked at the top of the "community" home page.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards