Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Aqua napkins from The Knot

I was so excited to get in my napkins! And then I opened the box. Not only did they toss in 2 small boxes into one large box with no padding (napkins every where) they are not aqua! I have 200 teal green napkins. :( If your name is Jasmine and Joe and you are getting married on 6/12/2010, let me know! I've got teal beverage napkins!

Re: Aqua napkins from The Knot

• Options
    Oh no! Did you contact the knot about the mix up?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Unfortunately, its not a mix up. Their "aqua" is more of a teal. Nothing I can do. :(
  • Options
    Is it really that off from your colors?  I mean aqua and teal are basically the same.  No one will be holding the napkins up to your BM dresses.  The napkins will probably be on the cake table and bar right?  I bet you can still use them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That sucks. But just use them anyway - people aren't going to run from your reception screaming in horror because the napkins aren't the right color. No sense in wasting them by not using them at all.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies!  I think I will use them at the bar since it's outside and away from the other aqua items.  I guess there are some OCD items I will have to get over...perfectly matching color scheme is one of them.  Have a wonderful week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards