Wedding Reception Forum

Plate dilemas...

I'm getting married in June 2013...yay! For our reception I love the idea of buying those plastic plates that look like china, specifically the ones with a silver rim on them. We are on a pretty tight budget so I've been looking online to see what I could find. Does anyone have any good suggestions as to where to look for plates? Probably larger plates for food and smaller ones for cake! We're looking at about a 200 guest wedding!

Re: Plate dilemas...

• QueerFemmeQueerFemme member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_plate-dilemas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:1417496c-9608-4dc7-9f4d-46c027770fd7Post:4f0356dd-ddcb-4771-89c3-6611f3094c0c">Plate dilemas...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in June 2013...yay! For our reception I love the idea of buying those plastic plates that look like china, specifically the ones with a silver rim on them. We are on a pretty tight budget so I've been looking online to see what I could find. Does anyone have any good suggestions as to where to look for plates? Probably larger plates for food and smaller ones for cake! We're looking at about a 200 guest wedding!
    Posted by evjpro[/QUOTE]

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.smartyhadaparty.com/">www.smartyhadaparty.com</a> has pretty much the best prices on those. 
  • Check Sam's Club. I bought mine there, just as you described with silver trim, and they were vey reasonably priced. 20 dinner plates and 20 dessert plates packaged together for just $14.99. That's only about 37 cents per plate. Check now because these are in for the Holiday season. Good-Luck and happy shopping.  
  • We are using similar plates and we are getting ours from Sams Club.
  • My mom bought a bunch of these when we had a huge crowd for Thanksgiving.  I know she said she got a good deal at Costco, but I'm not sure how much.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards