Wedding Reception Forum
Options

What is your centerpiece?

Hi girls! Share pics of your centerpieces or share your ideas :) Don't even know where to start but am thinking I'd like to stay away from flowers for the most part. 
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What is your centerpiece?

• Options
    Here are the two different centerpieces we had...

And these were used at the ceremony and then later on placed on the bar for decoration

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I don't have pictures of mine yet since we are still designing them but we are doing a 3 sided centerpiece.  On two sides we will have original pulp comic style in color artwork that we designed that will feature us (ie us in the wild west, etc). On the remaining side I will have the menu listed for the buffet.  I will also have a shelf inside the 3 sided centerpiece where I will have a candle (probably a taller candle so you can see the top of it over the sides of the centerpiece).

Here is an idea of what we are designing, minus the candle stand
    http://offbeatbride.com/2010/02/diy-trifold-card-centerpiece
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    These are for the tables on the lower section and they have peacock feathers around the base of the pomanders. There are submerged coffee break roses in these vases:

These are a model of the centerpieces in the upper dining level:

Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    I wanted flowers and lots of them.  I think candle centerpieces are beautiful as well.  Here's mine:

Head table:

• Options
    Fall theme for us.  Cost me about $10/centerpiece.

November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    These were our high centerpieces:

And our low ones:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    Our Wedding isn't until October 13th, so these are just mock setup pictures.  I found some  centerpiece ideas on Pinterest, so I went and bought all my supplies at Hobby Lobby to try them out.

Haven't tried this one yet, but want to do something like this on my Wedding Party Table.

62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • Options
    159image 122image 37image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am still in the search for centerpieces, but as for the bridal table I think we are going to have vases set up and once we arrive the bridesmaids will place their flowers in a vase.  This gives them a place for their flowers and saves on decorating the bridal table.  then you can add little votive candles along the front of the table.   
  • Options
    I did submerged orchids with candle lit tops in a variety of vases that were different heights. We also put fake pearls at the bottom of each vase and then did small votives around the table. It was romantic looking and not budget breaking. The whole room sparkled. Check out the pictures on our website. http://www.celebrationideasonline.com/wedding-reception-centerpieces.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards