Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Just wanted to share an idea...

So I went to my FI's cousins wedding last weekend, and I noticed that during the last hour/hour and half of the wedding people were seriously getting hungry again after hours of dancing.  There was a convenience store nearby and I saw a few people leave and come back and bring snacks for people.  I was thinking about how I don;t want my guests to be starving, nor do I want them to leave early or miss out on any fun to go run to the store.

I know I have read about some people providing more finger foods at the end of the night throught their caterer which is great,   but after a 3 course meal, cake and open bar I think that's out of my budget lol   So, I have decided to make a "Snack Basket"  that I will have brought out the last hour of the reception. It will have all of our favorite snacks in it  (I LOVE cheetos and FI loves kit kats among other things)  I just thought I would share the idea because it solves the problem of hungry guests without breaking the bank and you can personliaze it with things you both love
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards