Wedding Reception Forum

Need Caterer for Wedding Reception under $700!

I am working on a very limited wedding budget and am having a hard time finding a reliable and trustworthy caterer that I can afford. Am looking for either Italian or BBQ based dinner menu to feed about 80 people in a small location. Would need someone to set up food with hot chaffing dishes, and nice table cloths to cover all tables used. Also would like caterer to provide all utensils/plates/cups and a variety of drinks (i.e, water, tea, coffee, ice tea). An insured caterer is desirable. Looking for total cost to be below $700 including tax/gratuity/delivery charges, etc. Only serious offers wanted.

Re: Need Caterer for Wedding Reception under $700!

• vendors arent allowed on the boards.  this board is to bounce ideas off of not for vendors or clients to solicit jobs.  :) if you are looking for a caterer if you look on the local board to the left under your state and area im sure the ladies there can assist you  in giving you names of caterers :)

HTH

• Thanks for the info! I actually was able to post an ad on craigslist and found my caterer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards