Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Where can I find inexpensive candelabras?

I am looking for either white, silver, or clear candelabras. I will probably hang crystal or something of that nature of them.
Thanks,
Kelly

Re: Where can I find inexpensive candelabras?

• Options
    I had silver ones that were pretty inexpensive that I got at HomeGoods.

• Options
    You should look into renting the candelabras. I am renting for my wedding, and it came out significantly cheaper than buying. You can look into renting from either a rental company or working with a florist. Many own things like candelabras and you can work with them, even without flowers!
  • Options
    Not sure if it's cheaper than renting, but check www.shopwildthings.com. They have tons of stuff, pretty inexpensive.
  • Options
    See if there's a Habitat for Humanity's ReStore in there - they may have some, and if so, they can usually be spraypainted inexpensively to match whatever it is you want.
  • Options
    I don't know what size you're looking for, but Ikea has small "table top" candelabras.  I know they have sliver and I think they have either white or clear too.  If you're looking for larger ones, you might see if you can borrow some from a local chuch.  They often have larger candelabras (4-5 feet tall) and may be willing to let a church member borrow them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards