Wedding Reception Forum

Candy Table?

When I booked my reception hall, I was looking at pictures on the managers desk of different receptions that have been there. In one of them they had pictures of Candy tables. I guess what it is, is you can use a candy table as the guest favor. And the guests get to go up and make their own candy bags. Has Anyone seem this, or heard anything about it? I really like this idea, its different, and I like candy LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Candy Table?

• Thanks, I was thinking about doing it, might be easier then making individual favors for every single person. I have time to think, I just had never seen it. I went to 5 weddings this summer, and no one had heard of it before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had a candy buffet table and had it set up throughout the entire reception.  We loved it and so did our guests!  It doubled as a decoration and favor.  It was my favorite part of the wedding other than getting married of course;)
  • These are sooooo popular right now- but for a good reason! Everyone loves candy!

We are doing a smores station at ours, but I really considered doing the candy buffet. I think its cute!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Thanks for the input. I actually went to a bridal show yesterday and a company that specializes in candy tables was there, and had one set up, and it was really cool to see one in person. I am really considering it now. I liked actually being able to see  it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards