Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Cairnwood Wedding - Hotel?

If you are planning or had your wedding at Cairnwood, did you use a hotel? I'm looking for a hotel for out of towners/after partiers with a bar and shuttle service. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!

Re: Cairnwood Wedding - Hotel?

• edited December 2011
    We got married at Cairnwood last spring. We did a block of hotel rooms at the Willow Grove Courtyard Marriott (right off the turnpike on rt 611). It does not have a bar in the hotel, but there is a new pub/tavern opening next door (used to be a Bennigans, now called the Brick Tavern or something to that effect). As far as I know, the hotel does not have its own shuttle service. We did not use one at all, but you could contract an independent company for that. The drive was only about 6 minutes so I just let people fend for themselves. Hope this helps! Good luck planning.
  • jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Radison on the Blvd isn't far from there either.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using the Hampton Inn Doylestown...it is 30 min. away from Cairnwood, but we are booking there b/c we are having an after party in Doylestown at my parent's bar.  We are supplying a shuttle service as well
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked the Hampton Inn - Newtown, which isn't all that far away from Carinwood. They have been so easy and awesome to work with.
  • BunninaBunnina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the feedback, ladies!   stellina - do you have the address for the Four Points you're using?  Is it the one on Roosevelt Blvd?  Thanks!!I'm really having a hard time finding a hotel with a bar.  Cairnwood provided me a list of 7 local hotels but none of them mention a bar or lounge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards