Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

**CleverEuph**

I just read your bio and realized our wedding themes are the same :) Black & White (Damask) w/ pops of green for color :) I am doing cream hydrangeas, freesia etc in my bouquet.. and my bridesmaids are doing cream w/ green. Our centerpieces are white and green hydrangeas as well, and our cocktail hour tables will have bright green fujis floating in water :) Our invites were B&W Damask, so are our thank you cards, church program etc. Love it!

Re: **CleverEuph**

• edited December 2011
    Oooo, you have good taste!  :):)  I love the damask look, I remember seeing it on magazines, then I saw Bellabride2B's bio and was sold.  I love the green, too, it's unexpected.  Do you have pics of what your centerpiece and cocktail tables would look like?  I would love to see!  You can email me at gilbertva78 at gmail dot com.
  • edited December 2011
    Butting in: My wedding was black and white damask too!http//samanthas8882.googlepages.com/wedding
  • edited December 2011
    Sam, I loved your pics!  I hunted down Jenn's post of your wedding on her blog to show my mom--since you had the damask theme and I am using Jenn as well, I said, "Look how awesome my pics will be, mom!"  ;)Your wedding was beautiful!  What types of flower did you use?  Were they peonies?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks.. I used Michaels invitation kit and placecard kit. I had someone design my program, using the invitation.My flowers were peonies, garden roses, and lithantus (sp?) - basically, all the fluffy flowers.My florist, Marie from Flower Sculpture was AMAZING... I wish I had more money as her work is incredible. Kait who got married at Normandy farms used her too and loved her as well. Her photographer was Sarah Sculte if u want to see her flowers.
  • edited December 2011
    Sam, I am using all the fluffy flowers too haha.. I love listianthus and I am having a ton of that, and hydrangea and fressia. I hate structured flowers and love fluffy unstructuredness :) Your wedding is practically identical to mine actually, thats so funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards