Martini Bar Theme - Ideas?
We decided awhile ago to go with a Martini Bar theme (I'm not huge on themes, but it honestly kind of worked out that way to have one).
- So far, our centerpieces are giant martini glasses with a pink floral ball in it. (This is where the theme started)
- Each table will have a different martini name, such as Appletini, Chocolatini, Flirtini, etc.
- Below the ball, in the very bottom of the glass we're going to have colored gems that are the color of that martini (green, yellowish, pink, respectively) with LED lights to accentuate them.
- On each place setting at that table, the guest will receive a recipe card for that martini their table is named after.
- Our desserts are being served in martini glasses.
- Our specialty drink is a cotton candy martini, with pink cotton candy - they look like the centerpieces!
- Our favors are little shot glasses
I'm just wondering how else I might be able to incorporate this Martini bar theme without having it plastered everywhere. Does anyone have any ideas? Or do I have enough already?