Wedding Reception Forum

Fall color combos

Hi ladies!  Does anyone have any reommendations with regard to fall colors?  Should I be looking at two colors or three?  How do you feel about brown?

Re: Fall color combos

• Check out this blog for awesome combinations and inspiration
    http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/
  • pink and brown, or tiffany blue and brown would be super cute
  • At this point I have decided on purple, peach, & orange for my fall wedding.
  • We used brown, champagne, and gold for our fall wedding. Our flowers were reds, oranges, and yellows.
    imageimageimage
  • edited October 2010

I'm having trouble deciding on fall colors as well.  I like brown; I was thinking about having brown table cloths with burnt orange baskets that have red berries around the top of them for the center pieces.  We are going for the more rustic touch.  White chair covers with brown bows.  Then I run into issues here... I don't know what color I should have my girls in.  I was thinking either Clover (green) from David's Bridal or Burnt Orange from Alfred Angelo.  Either way the guys would be in black tuxes.  Not sure how all that would look together though... did you have any certain colors in mind?  I also really like red or burgundy with choc. brown and orange.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using a dark plum purple for the linens and Bridesmaid dresses and then orange and green for the flowers. I love the idea of having alot of color, but really do not like the typical red, orange and yellow fall palate. I think as long as you mix in a rich fall color, you can do just about anything. Brown and Grey are very popular and can be mixed with some of the lighter "springy" colors, if your heart is set on pink, lavender or baby blue. Love to hear what you decide. Good luck!
    J&S 4/21/2012
  • I'm using chocolate-brown for my table cloths in an all white tent, Bridesmaids will be in burgundy, and our centerpieces will have 1 submersed yellow/orange calla lily in a vase with clear stones and a submersible glow light under the stones with a candle floating on top.  .  I wanted to incorporate fall colors as much as possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards