Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Photo Booth

Is anyone using a photo booth?  If so, from which company?  Or does anyone have feedback on which companies are good?

Re: Photo Booth

• Options
    Might be something for your local board...I have a company that I will use if I can afford to get one, but they are local in Portland or Seattle.  It is called clowns unlimited, and I am only going through them because I work for them and will get a 50% off discount.  Good luck! 
  • Options
    We're doing a photo booth, and we are so excited about it!  As are our friends; they're already thinking of poses/props to bring/etc, and the wedding is still 3 months away!  Definitely check with your local - we're using Star Photo Booths and got a great bridal show discount for 30% off, but I think they only serve the Southeast.
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We did a DIY "photobooth," and even that was a huge hit.  We supplied a bunch of silly props, and our friends really got into them.  Yeah, even the nonhuman friend who attended:

• Options
    Before I switched themes I was planning on doing the photo booth as well as the photo booth guestbook but all the companies I researched I researched specifically with Columbus, OH in mind.

Best of luck with your search and great idea...I bet your guests will love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards