Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Warning - Michael's Limousine

Hi Ladies,I used to post on here but have been so busy with wedding things lately that I have not.I had my bachlorette party this past weekend and used Michael's Limousine and did not have a good experience.  We had booked the Hummer stretch limo and a party bus showed up.  I was OK with that but then the driver did not even get out to help us carry the coolers onto the bus while it was raining.  He then took about 2 hours to get into the city when it usually takes about 1 hour.  But I did not say anything.  Then he would not make the stops that were already scheduled and made everyone get off at 2 stops and get rides home.Well I had the same company booked for my FI's bachelor party this weekend and called to say something about the driver yesterday.  They were very apologetic to me and said that my FI would have a different driver for this weekend.Now today they just called to tell me that they no longer have a limo available for my FI's bachelor party on Saturday night!!!!  Even though I had put a deposit down about 2 weeks ago.I am so so annoyed and just wanted to warn you girls so no one else has to go through what I am going through now.

Re: Warning - Michael's Limousine

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards