Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Looking for Pen Ryn, July knottie...

This is going to sound odd, but...I was at work this afternoon, and a man called to book a party for his mom (I think?) in October.  He mentioned to me that he had just booked his daughter's wedding at the Pen Ryn Mansion for next July.  I also just booked the Pen Ryn for next August and we ended up chatting for half an hour about wedding stuff, school, career things, etc.  I just wanted to say hello and tell you that your dad seems like a really great guy!  I had a nice talk with him, and he definitely made me feel good about my decision to go with the Pen Ryn, because I had been going back and forth between three different places.  It felt like karma that he just happened to call.  I won't mention any stalker-y details to identify yourself, but he did mention that you're a teacher.  Anywho, just wanted to say hi and congrats to you!

Re: Looking for Pen Ryn, July knottie...

• edited December 2011
    I am not the person you are looking for but I had my wedding there in April and i had a great experience. Mary, the coordinator was a pleasure to deal with. Our personal waiter for the night was amazing too. It is worth every penny.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother got married therein April 2004 and it was beautiful.  We looked at it for July of 2010, but they didn't have our dates open, and it just didn't have the vibe we were looking for.But congrats to both of you ladies- PenRyn is gorgeous!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards