Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

The Biggest Loser

Thought?*Tracy is CRAZY!!!! She has that look in her eyes. *I love the red team for sacrificing themselves so that the orange team could stay longer.*Coach Mo should have stood up for himself and said something to Tracy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: The Biggest Loser

• edited December 2011
    (jenny - love the new siggy :)) -tracy is crazy. her bug eyes annoy me. -red team looks fabulous after only being on the ranch for 3 weeks. -i love coach mo but he def needs to stand up for himself -rudy is my new fave! -the crying fest was annoying -i love how jill called tracy out at the weigh in
  • CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    --Tracy does have crazy eyes!!--I love how the two cast-offs got together and can totally see the producers pushing them for a proposal at the finale.--Speaking of producers...I'm getting really annoyed that the only story line they have with Abby is about her dead family.  I LOVE Abby and how much of a fighter she is - but I'm tired of the producers replaying those same soundbytes about her family dying every episode.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! I forgot about the two who are now dating. I thought that was really cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards