Wedding Reception Forum

Looking for Malibu Blue (Davids Bridal) Table Cloths

I am having a destination wedding on the beach and my bridesmaids dresses are Malibu blue. I need help finding something to exactly match this color for table cloths for my reception. Also would anyone suggest in getting chair covers for the reception? Do you think it is cheaper to buy them or find a local rental company?

Thank you for the help!

Re: Looking for Malibu Blue (Davids Bridal) Table Cloths

• I ended up with 3 wedding colors so I wouldn't have to worry about matching anything exactly. For example, since my BMs live in 3 different cities, I'm giving them each a different color of the same dress (the colors go together beautifully) so I don't have to worry matching exact shades. What color goes well with Malibu? Maybe that could be your tablecloth color, whether you bring them or get them at the destination.

Anniversary

• I am having the same problem now! I am using Malibu Blue as well and wanted to find that exact shade in other companies and it is really frustrating me. I wish there was a chart that would compare different companies color shades for us!
  • I have an extra malibu flower girl sash from David's Bridal if you happen to need one.
  • edited August 2013
    taraaerts said:
    I am having the same problem now! I am using Malibu Blue as well and wanted to find that exact shade in other companies and it is really frustrating me. I wish there was a chart that would compare different companies color shades for us!
      1) Start your own thread instead of digging up a zombie.

2) Check out dessy.com. I spent hours pouring through the different shades there. You can order swatches to make sure it's the right color. I think they're like $5 and the first 1 is free?

*Spoiler alert: look at turqoise.

ETA: linky linky   <------

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards