Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Calling all New Years Eve Brides!!! :)

Greetings to my fellow Knotties, Are there any New Years Eve Brides out there? If so, and if it’s alright with you, could you be so kind as to grace us with your big bash theme, color scheme and nifty ideas for your big day-or should I say night?! J My FI & I are thinking about getting married on New Years Eve 2010 and would love to hear from other couples who have taken the plunge on such a festive night. As always, thank you so much for all of your input…

Re: Calling all New Years Eve Brides!!! :)

• Options
    If you haven't already, check out the winter board under 'wedding theme boards' link at the left. Tons of NYE brides there.
  • Options
    I'm a NYE bride.  I am getting married in a chapel with our reception at a country club.  We are doing purple, gold and ivory as our colors (maybe a bit of black too).  We are starting our ceremony around 7pm and the reception at 730-8 so we can have our guests there past midnight.  Since I'm a Boston bride we are going to do faux fur shawls for myself and bridesmaids.  We are looking into the fireworks option at midnight and holding our champagne toast off until 12pm also.  Good luck planning!  I'm having a blast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards