Wedding Reception Forum

Sheraton Baltimore North

I strongly would not recommend this location for a wedding or event.  The location is nice but the service was far from it.  I scheduled an appointment to view the venue for a wedding at which time, I gave the event planner the date and size of the party for the wedding.  She was 15 minutes late for our appointment at which time she did not even apologize for her tardiness when we were on time for our appointment.  Which really ticked me off when I explained to her I had several appointments that day, one of which I made for a later date due to I had already made the appointment with her.  I could have been at a more promising site, known for it being a higher quality service facility.  Then she doesn't even have the right number for our party and then she casually asks us if we definitely need that date due to it was already book.  If the date was booked you would have thought she could have at least sent me an email or called me to let me know this before I waster my time and a trip. This was a complete waste of our time and I definitely would not recommend this site as long as they have people like her working for them.

Re: Sheraton Baltimore North

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_sheraton-baltimore-north?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:f650c699-da7c-4c38-8c19-9d358a9758f3Post:6c3786b6-29b9-467d-81ff-d239ead4f746">Sheraton Baltimore North</a>:
    [QUOTE]I strongly would not recommend this location for a wedding or event.  The location is nice but the service was far from it.  I scheduled an appointment to view the venue for a wedding at which time, I gave the event planner the date and size of the party for the wedding.  She was 15 minutes late for our appointment at which time she did not even apologize for her tardiness when we were on time for our appointment.  Which really ticked me off when I explained to her I had several appointments that day, one of which I made for a later date due to I had already made the appointment with her.  I could have been at a more promising site, known for it being a higher quality service facility.  Then she doesn't even have the right number for our party and then she casually asks us if we definitely need that date due to it was already book.  If the date was booked you would have thought she could have at least sent me an email or called me to let me know this before I wasted my time and a trip. This was a complete waste of our time and I definitely would not recommend this site as long as they have people like her working for them.
    Posted by crelexi[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards