Wedding Reception Forum

HELP! South fl wedding under $10,000 ? Military!

Hello! Congrats to all the love birds out there,

Two years engaged with Military fiancé just finishing his college. I've been done and working for a couple years hopeful for a wedding end of next year we are flexible with dates :)

We need advice on any South Fl locations for 80-90 guest ( we live in south fl and family/friends are here)
We'd like outdoor ceremony and indoor reception :)

Any ideas for packages for $10,000 and under including venue, ceremony, decorations (military discounts?)

Thank you for your time!

Re: HELP! South fl wedding under $10,000 ? Military!

• Have you tried the officers clubs?
  • I was going to suggest getting married on-base also.  My first wedding was on a Naval Air Station, and was really cheap.   You could try Homestead AFB.
    DSC_9275
  • This is most likely not as south as you are looking for but Indian River Colony Club in Melbourne, Fla. has a lovely dining and party facilities.  it also opens onto a patio & pool.

IRCC is a development (all houses) for retired military officers.  It's quite extrodinary?  I have seen two brides on the knot using the facility.

And their food is excellent!
  • Thanks! He won't be in service anymore by the time our wedding happens as he completes his service in jan. will they still let's us?
  • Yes.  Or it did 4 years ago when I suggested it to a friend having a wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards