Wedding Reception Forum

Reception Ideas in Durham/York Regions??!!

Hi,

I am new here and found this site while googling for reception venues.
I would appreciate any help you can offer!

We are looking for a reception venue in York or Durham Region....I will narrow it down even more....to Stouffville, Aurora, Uxbridge, Claremont areas. Looking for something besides a Golf Course! We would not be opposed to something casual and/or rustic!

We are planning to get married in December 2012 so I have just started looking but have been unable to find something other than golf courses. We are planning on around 150 guests.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Reception Ideas in Durham/York Regions??!!

• You'd probably have better luck posting this on your local boards. You can find it in the dropdown menus on the left side of the screen. Good luck!
  • blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    There is an endless amount of banquet halls in Vaughan. Markham also has many options. The Terrace is probably where I'll be.

The Ajax Convention centre is beautiful.
  • I have heard of a barn type venue in Uxbridge... Other than that, I know Angus Glen is amazing and it is a golf course (which you said you didn't want) but the banquet hall is amazing and no one would have any idea they are at a golf course.

Blush64 -did you use the Ajax convention centre?  I am getting married there in July!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards