Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday!

It's Thursday yet again! You all know what that means... confession time!!!

Let's hear what you got!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday!

• Options
    I confess that my wedding invites are sitting on my desk and have yet to be mailed :/ I dont know why i'm being so lazy lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I confess that I'm excited for grand jury duty tomorrow. It means my supervisor couldn't make me work on my day off. Also, this may sound bad at first, a girl at works dad has been in hospice for a while now. She already made funeral arrangements for him knowing it would be soon. He did end up passing away this week, which we knew was going to happen, but my supervisor is annoyed that this girl won't be at work tomorrow either. Tomorrow is month end when all doctor charges for the month need to be entered by the end of business. Now I won't be there, this girl has her dads funeral, and two other people are on vacation. So I confess that I'm glad my supervisor is stuck. AhahahHa!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Ha! Karma will get ya every time !!
  • Options
    Just to clarify karma is getting her! Didn't want that mistaken !!
  • Options
    I confess I have been procrastinating on thank you cards. I don't know what to say on them besides thanks for the ____.
  • Options
    I confess that I am SO relieved that the invitations are done, I was seconds away from throwing them out and deciding no one got them lol
    That being said I am hoping for a high 'no' reply lol I don't like the idea of having to pay for all of FI's family that he doesnt' even know/talk to but to avoid family drama we invited them.
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:08224ff5-48e1-4b8d-93e7-50522581db43Post:0a833c20-baed-42ff-b6dc-9758b2b6e351">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just to clarify karma is getting her! Didn't want that mistaken !!
    Posted by Pjsgal[/QUOTE]

Absolutely my thought as well!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:08224ff5-48e1-4b8d-93e7-50522581db43Post:47aedac6-60dc-4d8f-a87e-a72e545dd5ef">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I'm excited for grand jury duty tomorrow. It means my supervisor couldn't make me work on my day off. Also, this may sound bad at first, a girl at works dad has been in hospice for a while now. She already made funeral arrangements for him knowing it would be soon. He did end up passing away this week, which we knew was going to happen, but my supervisor is annoyed that this girl won't be at work tomorrow either. Tomorrow is month end when all doctor charges for the month need to be entered by the end of business. Now I won't be there, this girl has her dads funeral, and two other people are on vacation. So I confess that I'm glad my supervisor is stuck. AhahahHa!!
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

Karma is a B word!! It is the end of our fiscal year but.our charges can be no later than the 5th. But bein as one of the docs hasn't done any dictating for the last 3 weeks we will c if that happens. It's like a zoo!!

I confess that I love my FI. He works 3 rd shift so we just barley see another for 5 mins before I leave for work. I was wondering if I was going to get to see him this morning bc he was running late it seemed but right before I left here he walks in with a flower and a cupcake to surprise me :) Perfect start to a Thursday morning :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That was so sweet of him Meg!  What girl wouldn't love flowers and a cupcake first thing in the morning!

I confess that I was not at all happy getting out of bed @ 530am to go to bootcamp...but once I got there and got moving I was SO happy that I did!  Great workout!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I confess I keep putting off my DIY projects until my mom gets home from California "because I can't do it without her" when in reality I just don't want to do them, lol.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I confess that I have been really procrastinating on making my invites.  I finished the RSVPs last night, but I still have to do a trial printing to see if they come out ok.  After that its cut, cut, cut.  Yuk!!

Jenn - I am so glad to hear that EVERYONE is off tomorrow.  I can't help but giggle.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I confess I'm still in bed. I did a lot yesterday, today I think I will be lazy. Lol
  • Options
    I confess that I am really not wanting to be at work today. With the long weekend fast approaching, I would much rather be doing anything other than working today. Also, I confess that I want to tell so-called crazy friend (some of you know who I am talking about) to get a life. She is the most fake person I have ever met, and she smears crap about me being fake on Facebook when she doesn't get what she wants... I sure hope Karma comes around and gets her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Stef- wait a minute...she's taken it to facebook??!?  oh it's time to put her in her place!

I confess that today is the first day I am getting any real work done in the office.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    It's takes time but Karma does come around! Cathy, I was laughing so hard when I found out nobody was gonna be working. Also, you need a DW fbook only. Pretty please!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:08224ff5-48e1-4b8d-93e7-50522581db43Post:e61c8bf3-29d2-4fc4-852c-90c77920859d">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stef- wait a minute...she's taken it to facebook??!?  oh it's time to put her in her place! I confess that today is the first day I am getting any real work done in the office.
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

Yup, and it isn't the first time either. Apparently I need to be honest, forthcoming and true to myself and others... Get a life! I simply ignore it, although what I would like to say is: 'I could ask you the same questions?!'
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jenn - No FB sorry.  Maybe we can get a proboard going though.

I have another confession.  I am really trying to get people in trouble at the leasing office at my apartment.  As you may know I have been waiting for them to fix my shower which will go from ice cold to scalding hot in a matter of seconds.  I called last week to get a status but the manager wasn't there.  The woman that I talked to said that she would look talk to someone else and get back to me.  I didn't hear anything back so I called yesterday when the manager was supposed to be there.  Well the same woman answered the phone and apparently the manager still wasn't back.  I asked her what the status was and why she didn't call me back and she said that she was told by the other woman in the office that the only person I deal with is the manager and she didn't need to call me back!!!!!!  WTF!!!  I sent the manager an email telling her all of this and that I hoped that if I wouldn't have to wait until she was back if I had an real emergency.

Can we say retaliation for calling the building inspector on them.....
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Oh, another confession.
    I confess that I am TOTALLY slacking on working out this last couple weeks. I know I'm under the 3 month mark and need to get on it, just having a hard time pushing myself to do so
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:08224ff5-48e1-4b8d-93e7-50522581db43Post:5aef8713-d52f-464b-8d3a-86c9a8280abb">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, another confession. I confess that I am TOTALLY slacking on working out this last couple weeks. I know I'm under the 3 month mark and need to get on it, just having a hard time pushing myself to do so
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

Copy and paste for another confession for me.  I am under 4 months though.
  • Options
    Cathy- That's insane! I hope they shape up soon!!

Stef- I would take her up on that...call her or ask to see her and be brutally honest.  Then if she thinks you are a biatch for it, at least she can post something valid on her fb lol! (not that you're a biatch lol! i hope you know what i meant :-\)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:08224ff5-48e1-4b8d-93e7-50522581db43Post:7a64bc58-589a-4ba8-965f-27fd3dfd24a6">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cathy- That's insane! I hope they shape up soon!! Stef- I would take her up on that...call her or ask to see her and be brutally honest.  Then if she thinks you are a biatch for it, at least she can post something valid on her fb lol! (not that you're a biatch lol! i hope you know what i meant :-\)
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

<div>Funnily enough, she send me an email today asking if 'we were ok'. Um, what?! as my other gf friend says she is 'bat sh*t crazy!'. Not too sure what the hell goes through this girls mind, but the email was all suger & psice and everything nice. I don't get it!! Why be snotty, and rude, call me fake and then pretend to be my best friend????!!!!!    My head is spining!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My confession is I really need to get my butt in gear... I have all these DIY ideas but can't seem to get started. I also haven't been at the gym in almost a month! I'm so lazy lately... Ugh! Plus I think I need a new job, I'm feeling "stale"...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards