Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

kind of silly to be excited about...

fi and i went to walgreen's today and i bought mini packs of tums to include in the welcome bags. this is the first item i've gotten for the bags besides the silk favor fans. i can't believe it's time to start getting the bags together. i remember back in february coming up with ideas for items to include, thinking i had so much time to buy them. tums are such a silly thing to put a smile on my face, but i'm so excited about how close the wedding is!

Re: kind of silly to be excited about...

• Options
    He he, it is exciting!  I bought 50 hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works awhile back when they were on sale and I was seriously giddy for days!  ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just got excited because I just realized I can use my Flex Savings Account to buy things like tums for my OOT bags! :) Yay! (And congrats!) :)
  • Options
    The little things are the most exciting sometimes!
  • Options
    Oh goodness! What are we going to do when our weddings are over and we can't get excited about stupid little things like tums and hand sanitizer bottles any more! Frown

I'm going to miss planning for my wedding after its over! I don't know what I'm going to do with all of my time!!!
  • Options
    That is SO exciting! It's the little things that are the most fun I think (other than dressing shopping of course!)

My wedding is just under a year away and I was thinking the same thing.. how bored I'll be when I have no more wedding planning. Now I understand why people have really long engagements lol
  • Options

Congrats on the "checks" no matter how small they are!!!!

And thank goodness for my AHR in June... if not,  I'd be twittling my thumbs with nothing Wedding Related to do!  (With regard to MY wedding at least)

So enjoy every.single.minute of it ladies!!!  Soak it all in!  The entire plannig process is something that will be hard to let go of once it's done and over with!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_kind-of-silly-excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:0d54c106-b1ce-4092-ab98-cb8a822310f6Post:68fcc051-0072-4e87-b0d2-0f2ace80545c">Re: kind of silly to be excited about...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on the "checks" no matter how small they are!!!! And thank goodness for my AHR in June... if not,  I'd be twittling my thumbs with nothing Wedding Related to do!  (With regard to MY wedding at least) So enjoy every.single.minute of it ladies!!!  Soak it all in!  The entire plannig process is something that will be hard to let go of once it's done and over with!!!
    Posted by Catalina Island Bound[/QUOTE]

AAAAAA-Men!

Little joys are the best :) <3

*m*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards