Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort

Hi Ladies,Are any any of you ladies getting married here? Or have you attended a wedding here? This is on our list of options and I would love some feedback on having a small wedding at Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort.Thanks in advance to all who reply!

Re: Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort

• Options
    I'm thinking about going to the Sandals Halcyon in St Lucia, just waiting for numbers from my Travel Agent to decide if it's for sure.    As of right now, I won't be too much help!  
  • Options
    I am not getting married there, but I got engaged last summer while on vacation in St. Lucia.  We stayed at the Sandals Regency, but also went to the Grande, so I have been there.  The resorts are beyond gorgeous!  If I can be of any assistance, let me know.
  • Options
    Thanks Natalee. I see you are getting married at a Sandles resort. Did you do the Sandles Wedding Registry? If so, did you get a good response from your friends and family who used the registry?  I was thinking about that as an option also.
  • Options
    I went through Liberty Travel for our honeymoon registry (I didn't realize Sandals had one until after the fact.)  We were also registered at Bed Bath & Beyond and Macy's, but made it know that we would really appreciate the HM registry.  It wasn't very well receieved :(  Of 60+ gifts from the shower, we got 3 for the HM.  One thing I didn't realize when I did it was the service charge that both you and the gift giver get slapped with.  I'm not sure what Sandals policy is, so I would ask in advance.  It kind of seems like a waste to get charged on the money.  I've heard that there is one called honeyfund that doesn't charge a service fee.
  • Options
    Thanks! I will find out about the fees. I will also look into the honeyfund site, no fees would be awesome!
  • Options
    Lisa7Lisa7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We just got married at the Negril location and everything is pretty similar with all of them so feel free to ask me any questions. =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards