Destination Weddings Discussions

Checks!

I know, I know, you see this daily, but when you have 9 days until you leave, you have checks every day. So today I: -confirmed that my TA put in a request for a further upgrade for us (fingers crossed, girls:) -me & FI had our final fitting and took our attire home :) -got my flower order in from AA Look out! Tomorrow we are scheduled for WR tasks ALL day! We've been booked every weekend since the start of May so we finally have time to get all of these things done.

Re: Checks!

• Awesome checks Nat!  9 days huh?  Wow!  And, are your flowers still up on  AA's site?  I'd like to see them again!  :) P.S., Have a great time tomorrow focusing on YOUR wedding!!!!
  • Good Luck! Sounds like it's all coming together. I can't wait to hear how everything turns out at the big event. Enjoy the rush of the last minute fun. Take lots of pictures.
  • OMG Natalee... So close... I am so very excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better post all your checks tomorrow! I am making notes of things I need to do exactly a month later. :) And I can't wait to see your pic of the KK! I get it next! So exciting!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards