Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

What are you embarassed to admit?

My bff and I were talking about things we try to keep under wraps so people don't make fun of us.  Anyone care to share theirs?I switch people's toilet paper so that it hangs under, not over.  Yes, if I go to your house and your toilet paper is hanging the wrong way, I take it upon myself to fix it.  Over-hanging toilet paper ignites some kind of fire in me.  I have to change it, or I'll obsess over it endlessly.

Re: What are you embarassed to admit?

• Options
    Wow... the UNDER makes ME go crazy!!! Can't handle it. Although... I don't change other people's... Just my own. Not sure what my own weird thing... I'll definitely think about it :)
  • Options
    duuuude... im with robyn... UNDER makes me go nuts. my mom is under and i am over and we always switch each others toilet paper around... LOL!
  • Options
    Oh no, you're one of those people! :P I am an over person, and I switch them all the time!
  • Options
    Over here too.  I can't think of anything good but I do secretly watch the new 90210.
  • Options
    I'm also an over girl - I change everyone's! I had to give my FI a lesson too.
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    I'm and over girl too. So I guess by majority that means we are the ones that are right! hehehehe Now, stop making husbands in the world miserable, because if you went to my house and changed it; I would think it was FI that put it wrong and I will give him hell because he knows it pi$$es me off when we doesn't put it the right way =)
  • Options
    I'm an under girl, FI's an over boy. Each of us kept switching them back and forth and I finally gave up and just let him keep the toilet paper over the roll.
  • Options
    I guess I'm the odd one out because I have literally never given a thought to whether the toilet paper is over or under. I don't care one way or another, as long as the person who finishes a role puts a new one on. I didn't know people seriously cared about that, lol. Good thing that FI doesn't care either. I can't think of anything too weird about me... that may be weird enough.
  • Options
    Let's see.....I would rather cover the sink with a dish cloth than to the dishes! That was my chore growing up and now I absolutely hate it. The only time I do it now is when I know my fi is coming into town, because he will freak out if the sink is full of dishes. It's embarressing because yes, I know, it's not being very "housekeeper" like, but I despise it! Truly, if I could I would use plastice all the time just so i could throw it away.
  • Options
    I am embarrased to say that I don't care about mess as long as it is behind closed doors!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am lucky to clean once a monthFI and I are both not very good at cleaning, and it shows.I am an over girl, and thank god, FI is over as well.  I HATE under.  Drives me nuts cause someone at work is an under and changes it.
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options
    TP ~ I'm an over gal too.  But lately, I have gone down the path of FI and just sit the new roll strategically balanced on top of the empty roll ~ I have no idea why...and just noticed that I've started doing it too.I'm embarrassed to tell people that I am still on my "year off of school"...it's been 16 years now.  (My daddy told me so!  Now when I hear "kids" say that they're "taking a year off", I gasp in horror!  HA!)
  • Options
    Let me see something embarassing about me...  I'm a stay at home mom and my fi is an airline pilot.  He is out of town for a few days at a time, and while he is gone our son and I are very lazy.  Somedays we don't even get dressed, we just veg infront of the tv in our jammies.  But the day he comes back I clean the house like crazy so he doesn't know! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards