Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Any fellow students out there?

So I just got engaged this summer, and started the fall semester (my last one, BTW, whoohoo!) But OMG.... how easy is it to procrastinate studying when you have a wedding in the works! I hardly have anything left to plan, but I manage to find something to distract me from the books! Anyone else feeling me? I'm in nursing school and we have our first test Friday. I keep thinking I will study, but one thing leads to another on these wedding websites!! Just had to waste more time :)

Re: Any fellow students out there?

• Options
    Hi and Welcome to the board!!  Congrats on both the engagement and on being so close to being done with school! 
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    I am in the same boat as you, I just started nursing school and got engaged at the same time. I was so excited to start school but the wedding planning and websites has taken over and I can't seem to concentrate on my clases. Work has suffered too lol and the sad part is I have yet to get anything accomplished on the wedding planning either. Good luck and congratulations!!
  • Options
    Add me to the list!  I just started school again and I said to myself I would take care of all my wedding plans that need to be tended to now before school started but no, I'm still finding other things to due because I enjoy it so much. I need to focus focus focus!! haha
  • Options
    I'm starting school on the 8th again, and I'm soooo worried I'll do the same thing! haha.. luckily I have a few big decisions already made :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards