July 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Party Entrance Songs/Bride & Groom Entrance Songs

What are you choosing? I was thinking of..."Sometimes I get a good feeling", or "Tonight"...havent made a definite decision.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Party Entrance Songs/Bride & Groom Entrance Songs

• Options
    We're doing one song for this and it's Everything by Michael Buble'
    Photobucket
  • Options
    For the bridal party we are doing "Now that we found love" by Heavy D.  For us not sure I am letting FI pick b/c he let me choose the bridal party song.  I had to do a lot of convincing for some heavy d :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

We're still undecided but we're only doing one song for both. It's between:

- The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
    - Only Wanna Be With You by Hootie and The Blowish
    - Bring "Em Out by T.I.

I know, they're all complete opposites haha

"Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    LOL....I like your choices, ladies.  I was at a wedding this weekend where they came out to "Party Rockers", its the second wedding I was at where they did that so I am thinking its a little played out now.  I am a teeny bit nervous because we are having a DJ that specializes in Albanian music, for every three American songs we are doing three Albanian songs (blah, their songs are so long)...I just hope this dude has all of the American songs we want like he said he did! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're coming in with the wedding party to Celebrate by Kool and the Gang. My sister suggested it, and I don't like attention being on me, but it's easy to dance to so I don't think I'll be as nervous coming out to that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    We are coming out (as well as the bridal party) to "I think I wanna marry you" by Bruno Mars!
    I'm very excited about it! I couldn't believe FI agreed! He is very picky about music, and I heard the song on Glee so I sent it to him (not thinking he would say yes) and to my surprise he was like "sure!"

yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are coming out (as well as the bridal party) to "I think I wanna marry you" by Bruno Mars!
    I'm very excited about it! I couldn't believe FI agreed! He is very picky about music, and I heard the song on Glee so I sent it to him (not thinking he would say yes) and to my surprise he was like "sure!"

yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know about the bridal party, but we are coming into is Night of my life by Pauly d
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Our bridal party is going to be coming out to Paralyzer by Finger Eleven ... it's kind of our circle of friends theme song. I have no idea what Fi and I will be walking out to yet!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We're coming out to the theme from Star Wars - lol yes we're dorks.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    We are walking to The Temptations - Get Ready (Here I come)  FI and I like motown music so I thought it was a good choice because of the lyrics and how upbeat it is. 
  • Options
    Queen-Another one bites the dust
    pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    I let my FI pick b/c he didn't even want to do the entrance, so he only agreed if he could select the song lol. He chose 'm Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphy's (the instrumental version).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-party-entrance-songsbride-groom-entrance-songs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:68ac5e49-42fd-4b32-a1a8-e73579f7e85bPost:3985c231-022a-4710-8bbf-97e4225e6194">Re: Wedding Party Entrance Songs/Bride & Groom Entrance Songs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Queen-Another one bites the dust
    Posted by Melissa.hylton[/QUOTE]

I love this! We were going to use that song for the garter toss, but I may have to move some things around and maybe use this as our entrance song too!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-party-entrance-songsbride-groom-entrance-songs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:68ac5e49-42fd-4b32-a1a8-e73579f7e85bPost:8b1544ef-4541-4ad9-bba3-9bfa97bf3d8c">Re: Wedding Party Entrance Songs/Bride & Groom Entrance Songs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know about the bridal party, but we are coming into is Night of my life by Pauly d
    Posted by bells24412[/QUOTE]
    I'm going to have to look this one up. I really like the title! How fitting!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    We're all coming into the same one: AC/DC Back in Black http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSEjlLQcRY ....it's one of FI's favorite bands!  He really wanted Pantera's Walk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RukUetw0hAM, but then we were like I don't think the elderly would be too fond of that lol...so we compromised haha...we also thought about AC/DC Thunderstruck! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RukUetw0hAM

• Options
    We are all coming out to Ke$ha's Tik Tok. Originally I was going to do Pink "Let's get this party started". All my ladies are loving the Ke$ha song. 

I'm hoping I can get my dj to do it right so FI and I come out to "The Party don't start till I walk in."

I'm trying to make this goofy fun for everyone. Lol.
  • Options
    I want to do pit bull's new song! It's funky. But I haven't locked this down yet...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-party-entrance-songsbride-groom-entrance-songs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:68ac5e49-42fd-4b32-a1a8-e73579f7e85bPost:9af0f09f-f689-491b-aac2-1e47ca3dc386">Re: Wedding Party Entrance Songs/Bride & Groom Entrance Songs</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're coming out to the theme from Star Wars - lol yes we're dorks.
    Posted by brandeeteer[/QUOTE]

<div>we are too! i didn't think anyone else out there would get it, good to know we aren't the only ones haha! my fiance is obsessed with those movies!</div>
  • Options
    I'm looking for a fun up beat song for my soon to be husband and I to walk into our reception, problem is we don;t listen to counrty, some hip hop is ok, but we usually are a pretty hard rock kind of couple! Also a fun song for our wedding party thats not slow for the Wedding Party Dance? Please Help!
  • Options
    Seating of the Parents: In My Life - The Beatles
    Entrance of the Groom: I have no clue.. I need ideas!!!
    Entrance of the Bridal party: ...this is hard.
    Entrance of the Bride:  Here Comes the Sun/The Inner Light (Transition) - The Beatles (Love Album)
    Exit down the Aisle: You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
    First Dance: It's between Everything - Michael Buble & Your Song - Elton John

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards