Destination Weddings Discussions

Weekend plans

What is everyone up to this weekend??I know there are a few of you ready to leave for your weddings!!!! :D So exciting!I will be patiently awaiting LP's.This weekend we are suppose to move into our house - finally. I say suppose to because we were suppose to move in a couple of other times and for one reason or another it never happened. It's pretty weird / exciting to think we could be living together in our own house by the end of the weekend. Scary!! lol. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

Re: Weekend plans

• Nothing big planned for this weekend, DF and I got all moved and unpacked into our new apartment last weekend. DF has class all day tomorrow, BOO so I will be handing out candy alone, and curling up with a good book. Sarah- vibes that you get to move into your new house! How exciting, cant wait to hear all about it!!
  • Yay Sarah!  I hope you get all moved in.Nothing exciting here.  It's my last weekend as a single girl.  Talk about weird!  I just got home from running all over the state doing last minute wedding errands.  Just watching Hell Boy, working on my DIY projects and drinking a beer with FI.  Tomorrow trying to wrap up all WR crap and maybe meeting some friends out for Halloween if I get done in time.  Oh and I want to try to see my BFF's kids before they head out.  I have to drop some OOT bag stuff off to my Mom.  They leave Sunday!Sunday - Clean the house!  It's gross and I can't go out of town with it this way.  And watch the Ravens of course.  Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards