Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

If my guests book travel with a travel agent do they still need to RSVP / can they RSVP online?

I just sent out my Save the Dates for my 4/20/12 destination wedding in RM Mexico. I am using a great travel agent and all guests are booking through her and she will be providing me (and the venue) with a list. I sent out the travel agents name and contact info along with all the travel details in the StD and our agent has already been contacted by some guests (it's only been a week so I am excited for the quick response)

My question is do I need to include RSVP cards with the invites I will send out in January and/or is it tacky to have my guests RSVP online? By booking travel with the agent, my guests are in essence RSVPing to the wedding. I'm thinking about just having guests RSVP on our knot.com page but including an enclosure card with the invite to remind people to RSVP this way and to book travel with agent. Many people will get the StD and book travel before they even get the real invite

Not printing RSVP cards / needing stamps for the RSVP cards will save some money but I don't want it to look tacky to have people RSVP online....especially some of the older, more traditional folks. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards