Destination Weddings Discussions

PIP, need opinions!!!

Hey ladies,

One of the projects I've been working on is designing tee shirts for the entire group attending our wedding. I've seen previous brides, and even on vacations, large groups wearing cute matching tees for reunions and wedding parties. Ive been researching and looking everywhere for the best prices... This is the final design with the best price!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

So the question I have... Is it worth it to spend $11 a shirt? I really love the idea, FI could go either way. We only have about 30 people coming so it wouldn't be outrageous but still, is it worth it or should I just get over it and scrap the idea?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: PIP, need opinions!!!

• if u really want them i say go for it you dont want to look back n whish u had 
    Photobucket
  • i voted to keep it!  but i love this kind of stuff and having tshirt from fun events that I have attended!!!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is it in your budget? If not, what about iron on transfers? I haven't one so I really can't speak on the quality. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I really like the idea and if it's in the budget I say go for it.  Usually when you see a whole family wearing them everyone has bought their own.  You can also just do it for the wedding party and the parents.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards