Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

It's Monday!

That's all I can say about Monday. hehe

How's everyone doing?

I had a visit with one of the children on my caseload this morning. Just getting into the office and it front of the computer. I've got another visit this afternoon so I won't be around too much today.

How was everyone's weekend?

Re: It's Monday!

• Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I would be leaving at 5 today but r's month end so all charges and payments must be posted by the end of the day. Of course today was the biggest mail day and all my payments come via mail! It took the girl 5 hours to open the mail which means I didn't get my work until 2:00. Needless to say I'm maybe half way done so it looks like I will be here for a while. Good thing is that I will get to leave early on Thursday so I can go home and check on the guys doing my floors! Im hoping to get out of here by 6:30!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh no Jenn, hope you get through stuff quick! Why did it take her so long to get through the mail?? 

I can't believe that tomorrow is MAY already!! Where did April go?!
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just wanna go home! I had a LONG weekend and now I'm exhausted... PLUS I just remembered I have red velvet cake at home to return to...
    FI is working tonight so I'll be online :)
  • Options
    I just want to go home every day!

Jenn- Was it the bathroom lady? Was that why it took her so long to open everything?
  • Options
    I agree with Lora, what happened to April?? I feel like it never even happened!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    She took her time because she didn't want extra work given to her. Its not the bathroom lady lol, it was the "HAS" lady, she says has instead of as. For example, "HAS YOU WERE SAYING". Anyway all my mail was in alpha order so that shows ya she was taking her good ole time! I finally left at 7:30!! Yay for May, this makes me happy! Britt I'm jealous of your red velvet cake. I hate cake but I love red velvet!!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards