Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Email from FI

So FI and I haven't put together our ceremony yet and I asked him to help me.  This is the email that I get back:

"i like this

GUY- I DO?
ME - I DO!!

GUY- I DO?

YOU - I DO

KISS ....HAVE NAUGHTY TIME"

He is so funny.  So what was the last thing that FI emailed or texted you?

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Email from FI

• Options
    Cute!

My FI texted me "Order"  I was letting him know that I was on my way home from work and if I should pick up dinner or if we should order out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I love that!! He is too funny. Nothing from the bonehead recently (he is mad at me and me at him!) haha. Usually we just send those eecards back and forth, or different memes. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    haha!! Nicole you are too much!

When FI and I get mad at each other, we play the silent treatment game until one of us caves...we've discussed that we really shouldn't do it, but the two of us are so stubborn lol!
  • Options
    Yupp and I usually do because it is so darn stupid, but it pisses me off because he says he knew I would. The jerk! I have too much going on between the school and the wedding to focus on his pettiness. I WILL NOT CAVE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh that would irk me!!  We both have caved but FI caves more often than I do lol!  Stay strong girl! LOL!!!
  • Options
    Oh if I had your will power Nicole I always cave!!

Cathy, I love that Email!!!!!

My last text was O snap.. I sent him a pic of my new nephew smiling and wearing an I love Dad shirt. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    NEVER cave ladies... its what theyre waiting for! And why, when apologizing would be so much easier for them.. ive found that more times than not, theyve forgotten what they were annoyed about 10 minutes after the fact, so they really cant back down if they cant remember their reasoning in the first place!

Last thing my FI texted me was "wooooooooo hoooooooo". I had texted him 43 days (till the wedding)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards