Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning

What's going on for today ladies?

I am leaving work at noon to get my staples out.  I cannot wait!!  One is really bothering me and I want it out.  After that we are going to Sams Club and Walmart.  I think we are going to head to the gym too.  We didn't make it last night.  I had an aweful headache.  I think it was from lack of caffeine since we are trying to get away from it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning

• Options

yeah for getting the staples out!  I don't know how you did it, I would have lost my mind.

I'm by myself at work, and loving every minute of it.  I still haven't gotten my W-2, and I'm absolutely livid over this.  The HR girl got an attitude with me, saying they'll just mail them out when they get in.  Law says you have to have them out on the 31st!!  So I looked up how to file a complaint and unfortunately, I have to make them aware I have not received it and they have until Feb. 14th to get it to me via mail.  I'm so mad!!!!!  That is wedding money and I need it pronto!!!!!

On a happier note, I'm going to the gym after work and FI and I are having another nice dinner tonight

• Options
    Good luck with the staples! I had the worst headache Friday when I got back from jury duty. I think it was from the lack of food( I didn't get to eat all day) and caffeine! I stopped drinking it during the day and I only have about 4 oz at night. I am a diet Pepsi addict. I was way worse though, that was the only thing I drank and it was reg Pepsi! I'm at hell today....um I mean work. Our supervisor has not told us if we are def working late but I found out she was working from home last night! Also we were told no OT we would have to leave early another day, well she better not be gettig OT!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I'd be pissed too Lindsay, I always want mine ASAP! I have an accountant but I tried to do the online and I'm pissed because my dtr turned 17 in 2011 I loose $1,000 of the child tax credit. That was my money for my sisters shower. I really don't know what I'm gonna do now esp since I will be loosing pay at work for going to this stupid gran jury. I don't think I'm gonna be able to afford her shower and I'm the only person in her wedding. : (
  • Options
    Good Morning!

I'm home sick today...  I hate taking sick days when I'm really sick...lol  But luckily I'm able to stay home.

so I have been in bed all day.  I will probably check in on the board periodically, but I can see myself sleeping from now until 3 when my kids get home. :)

I havent been able to work out since sunday and I'm starting to really be bothered by that!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Cathy -- Happy to hear the staples will be coming out!

Jen -- Feel better!!!

Tonight is our last night at home for the week... we will be out with friends for birthdays and moving away get-togethers for the rest of the week! Although it's fun and I love hanging out with friends, I get a little stressed out because I feel like I get so behind with things! I'm bummed because one of my best friends is moving back to MN on Thursday and I'm going to miss her so much. And, I went outside in a t-shirt this morning and it was fine... is it really January?!? 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey me and Lindsay's posts disappeared
  • Options
    Jen - I hope you feel better!!

Lora - I can't beleive how warm its been up here.  I am kinda upset that we haven't had a good snow storm yet.

Jenn - Apparently you two aren't having a good day today. lol
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    No I totally b*tched about my supervisor and taxes lol
  • Options
    Cathy- Good Luck!

Jen-  Hope you get better soon! So you can get back to working on your fans. ;)

Lora- We've been having crazy weather, too. Barely any rain this winter.

Jenn- What else is new?

Lindsay- Hi!

I have work all day today. Going to get the Valentine's list together today. Well, that is if I can get into my PMs today.  Couldn't yesterday. Oh, TK!

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    Jenn get better! It's 50 here today. This winter is the best ever! No crying on the way to working thinking I'm gin a die driving in the snow, it's great! Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself! Kimmy one of these days I will have great news about my boss, like she got a new job, got fired, or just quit! Anthing is possible!
  • Options
    WTF!  Sometimes TK really grinds my gears.

I'm still waiting on my W-2.  The HR girl got an attitude with me when I asked about them.  Turns out they have until Feb. 14th to get it to me through the mail as long as it's postmarked today.  I need that money pronto!  That's my wedding and honeymoon money!!

Hi Kimmy!!  I love your blog posts!!
  • Options
    I would be aggrivated too Lindsay! I'm pissed cause I found out I loose $1000 child credit because my dtr turned 17 in 2011. That was money for my sisters shower. I have no idea what I'm going to do now esp because now with the grand jury and missing work I will be loosing pay too. I was really counting on that money, stupid rule, just cause she's 17 doesn't mean I spend less on her, in fact I pay more for her expenses!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-291?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:28ff7d23-fab7-43c7-b760-bd23c0f56939Post:540e8292-0b33-4eae-993c-11dbf113b18c">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF!  Sometimes TK really grinds my gears. I'm still waiting on my W-2.  The HR girl got an attitude with me when I asked about them.  Turns out they have until Feb. 14th to get it to me through the mail as long as it's postmarked today.  I need that money pronto!  That's my wedding and honeymoon money!! Hi Kimmy!!  I love your blog posts!!
    Posted by murphanzo[/QUOTE]

Awww Thanks! I'm annoyed that I haven't gotten my W2 yet, either! I need to know if I will be getting any money back to help with the wedding or if I am going to have to take a second job as a hooker.

Jen- If I take this second job, do you have any tips for me?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards