Destination Weddings Discussions

MAKEUP/LIPSTICK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies!
I am not a big makeup lipstick person. I wear makeup/lipstick on special occasions My April 12, 2013 wedding is the biggest occasion. I am thinking hard about my lipstick choice. My aunt is doing my makeup in vegas i really would like to wear a nice nude lipstick. Do you think nude is the way to go on you're wedding day? Any suggestions will be helpful.
SoontobeMRsSMITH13

Re: MAKEUP/LIPSTICK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi,

I would say that a nude lip is totally acceptable if you do dramatic eyes... Although it's a big day you still want to look like yourself (just a little more glammed up than the norm). A blush pink would also be nice a timeless....

I love "blanketly" from MAC 

Hope this helps!
  • I am not big on lipstick so I am no help but sounds like darlene has it covered, lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am going with a nude, or a light pink.  I wear makeup and bright lips all of the time, but don't want to look back and think "WHAT IN THE WORLD, WHY DID I WEAR THAT KATY PERRY LIP COLOR!" 
  • Lol!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_makeuplipstick-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:2e68e591-7adf-4fe7-9bd6-f22be77e3cddPost:87a92212-1751-4702-9234-ca6e0c89213b">Re: MAKEUP/LIPSTICK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am going with a nude, or a light pink.  I wear makeup and bright lips all of the time, but don't want to look back and think "WHAT IN THE WORLD,<strong> WHY DID I WEAR THAT KATY PERRY LIP COLOR</strong>!" 
    Posted by ashleyjgetsmarried[/QUOTE]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards