Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Same-sex legal ceremony MA & Symbolic ceremony in???

I took the advice of a few girls in another post to have my wedding legalized here and to have a symbolic ceremony at an AI Resort. I am looking for a resort in Mexico. I want great weather, a beach front resort and lots of activities for the guests and kids. I would like something that is close to an airport. I have looked into the Azul Resorts and I love them but they are kind of expensive for my guests. I need something that's affordable and has great customer service. I have talked to a few travel agents and was given the Azul option. Any other suggestions?

Re: Same-sex legal ceremony MA & Symbolic ceremony in???

• Options
    I again am of no help.  I am getting married at the Azul Beach Resort! :)  I think it's a little more expensive, but we are only having immediate family.  We went through a travel agent and got a price that was better than what was listed on their website.

I know there are other brides getting married in Mexico on here, so they may be able to give you some other options! 
  • Options
    I've heard great things about the El Dorados (one of them is family friendly) Moon Palace, and Bahia Principe. We're getting married at the Occidental Grand Xcaret, but at this point I wouldn't really recommend them.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I got married at Moon Palace and loved it!  The water at the beach isn't so great, but they have a ton of awesome pools.  There is a kids center, nightly entertainment, a ton of restaurants, many off-site activities included in your stay, and you can take shuttles to the other Palace resorts to eat and play for free.  Oh, and it's close to the airport.
  • Options
    I got married at the Dreams Villamagna resort in Puerto Vallarta. We loved it there! It was beautiful and I can't wait to go back. My bff honeymooned at a Dreams resort in the Dominican and loved it as well.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I just wanted to say congrats on doing the Massachusetts same sex wedding thing! I hope more states finally get with the program!
    Irish *wife* on Nantucket, lovin' the island life with the love of my life! image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_same-sex-ceremony-ma-symbolic-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:30ee8bb9-b2cd-4b2e-9265-b8abdd2ce962Post:5661305c-776d-4567-9e62-25ebd2549d77">Re: Same-sex legal ceremony MA & Symbolic ceremony in???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just wanted to say congrats on doing the Massachusetts same sex wedding thing! I hope more states finally get with the program!
    Posted by nantucketirish[/QUOTE]

Thank You so much! I am excited and yes I also can not wait for other states to get it together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards