Destination Weddings Discussions

Dew Darling....

♪♫  ♪♫ IT WAS DELIVERED ♪♫ ♪♫

Scheduled for Delivery: Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation

Re: Dew Darling....

• edited July 2010
    I don't know why it's not letting me cut and paste the whole thing!!!

Here you go though:

Click on the picture and it'll be large enough for you to read!  :)

• LOL, awesome, thank you so much!!!!  I am so excited, it's all really starting to sink in now!!
  • What would be even better is if the sorry-ace excuse for a human being would have mailed you the KK you were SUPPOSED to have.  Just sayin.....
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_dew-darling?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:3314e88d-97fe-43e8-9dfe-0ca6fc95ef4fPost:c7c5e9fe-a4fc-4926-8ae3-71501084a326">Re: Dew Darling....</a>:
    [QUOTE]What would be even better is if the sorry-ace excuse for a human being would have mailed you the KK you were SUPPOSED to have.  Just sayin.....
    Posted by chosen175[/QUOTE

You took the words right out of my mouth Lisa!  So glad that our awesome KK coordinator was able to get you one!
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_dew-darling?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:3314e88d-97fe-43e8-9dfe-0ca6fc95ef4fPost:c7c5e9fe-a4fc-4926-8ae3-71501084a326">Re: Dew Darling....</a>:
    [QUOTE]What would be even better is if the sorry-ace excuse for a human being would have mailed you the KK you were SUPPOSED to have.  Just sayin.....
    Posted by chosen175[/QUOTE]

Ditto! I'm SO glad Shelli was able to get one out to you in time! I can't wait to see your pics with it :)

• I have to say... THE ONLY reason I was able to get one to Denise IN TIME, due to the fact that she lives in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY, is because I was able to send it to her mother's house. 

Had that opportunity been available, Denise, who has been an active Knottie for some time now, wouldn't have gotten a KK at all. 

So.... ladies... it's important to know that passing the KK to the next in line, or whoever you're asked to send it to IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm so glad you could get one to Denise on time.  You're awesome Shelli!  I figured it was our KK that was being held hostage and I was really worried she wouldn't get one.  Can't wait to see your pics with it Denise!
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards