Destination Weddings Discussions

Ceremony Decoration

I'm getting married at the Vallarta Palace and I picked the complimentary package, it's simple but it looks good to me. But I just saw these chair sashes and I kinda like them, they are only 60 cents each...What to you guys think? Mine would be bright pink or apple green
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Decoration

• Here's the website that sells them: clicky
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I do like the color it adds to the ceremony set up.  Is everything else going to be white?
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Yeah, all the decor is in white and my bms are gonna have pink or green parasols. My bouquet is gonna be pink.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • super pretty!  It'll add a nice touch of color to it and photographer great!
  • I think it will add a gorgeous pop of colour, I vote go for it :)
  • minionloverminionlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I say go for it.  You make only want to pick one color though so that it won't took too busy.

ETA - I just re-read your post and I am realizing that you didn't say that you were going to get both.  :)  Apparently Hooked on Phonics didn't work for me...
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • hahahaha Definitely just one color! I might go for it! I like them too. I just have to check how much they'll charge me to set them up and how many guests I'll have. Thanks girls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love it! Thanks so much for the link to the site!!! I really wanted these, but my resort charges $8 per chair! I obviously didn't want them that bad!

What color are your BM dresses? Maybe do it in the other color so you get a pop of both a the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not sure what color their dresses are gonna be, I told them they could pick their own dresses in either hot pink or green apple. One of my bms is pregnant so we are waiting to go look at dresses. My maid of honor is wearing pink for sure. It will be any combination of the two colors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm a big fan of color too!  I think it'll be gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG!!! I just found out they charge $200 to put them on for us! That's ridiculous! Can we put them on ourselves?? I'm not paying $200!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG that is ridiculous!!!  Are you getting married at Vallarta Palace??  I am getting married there as well (July 14)  I went with the complimentary package as well as was thinking of bringing some chair sashes...I guess 200 is a lot less that most of their Colin White packages...although they probably charge you 200 more to put the came sashes on the chairs for the reception.  
    Have you looked into photography yet?  I've heard the resort photograher is not the greatest and was wanting to hire my own.  I just found out from my wedding planner that they charge you $500 if you do that?!!!  Crazy!
  • Amanda!  Yay, another Vallarta Palace Bride! I can ask my TA if it's just one charge of $200 for everything or if they can do more things for that price. Omg about the photographer! What did you hear about the one from the resort? I was thinking of getting just the smallest package with them... Email me at marciaindiana at gmail dot com so we can talk!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards