July 2012 Weddings

Weekend Before the Wedding

My MOH (my sister) asked me if I thought it'd be okay for her to go on vacation with her friends the weekend before my wedding. I didn't see a problem with this but my mom thinks it's too close to the wedding. Do you girls think there will be last minute things she'll have to do? Do BM have a final fitting?
"Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."

Re: Weekend Before the Wedding

• I think it will be fine!  As long as everything is wrapped up before then she will be good to go!
  • It should be totally fine.  The final BM fitting is probably a month before the wedding. 
  • I agree with colleen. I am not even having my MOH (sister) come down until like Thursday night before the wedding. So the weekend before is definitely fine for her to do whatever! 

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)
  • I think she would be fine her final fitting can happen before she goes away for the weekend.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ok, great! Just wanted to make sure because I really have no idea what's supposed to happen (if anything) the week before. Thank you :)
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Yeah I agree with pps, it'll be fine. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • It'll be fine! I was a bridesmaid once where I was out of the country through the whole (very quick) planning stage, and only arrived in town 2 days before the wedding. Thankfully, she bought cotton wrap dresses so I didn't have to worry about the dress fitting! 
    I have also been a bridesmaid for a friend whose MOH didn't get in until a couple of days before the wedding, again it was fine. 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards