Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Morning Ladies...

Hope everyone has good things planned for today. I'm getting ready for work... Joy... 5 more days then I'm off for a long weekend. I just found out last week that upon returning I'm getting transfered to a different location. It's a good thing from a company stand point but I have mixed emotions about it. I've really grown to love my team but this move is much better for my commute and I think change can be good for the mind... Oh well, I guess well see how it goes! Enjoy your Sunday ladies. I'll post siggy later!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good Morning Ladies...

• Morning, I hope you like your different location at work I am sure it will be fine. :)

THe FI and I are getting ready for this tropical storm/ hurricane that will be here tomorrow. I am hoping it is strong enough that school and work are cancelled but weak enough that the lights dont go out lol. Happy Sunday!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Morning! Hope your move turns out great. Brit, a hurricane yikes please keep us updates and stay safe!! Were off to church for our nephews baptism then back home. Have a great Sunday!
    Anniversary
  • Just awake and moving, going out for brunch with the 2 that stayed the night, MOH his apartment we crashed at and FSIL. I have a ticket for a bus departing at 2:30 to go home
  • mornign ladies its like 4 am here and i'm up since every time i drink i wake up really early it makes no sense at all. last night i had poeple over since one of our coworkes is leavign to california it was fun but now i have to clean 
    Photobucket
  • Morning. I am sitting here at a car show on a beautiful day. I am really tired though. We were up until about 3 for some reason and had to get up at about 830. Oh well. I did get an unexpected call from my grandma today. She said that she lived my invites and was sending FI and I a wedding gift even though she couldn't be at he wedding. She also said that my uncle was sending a gift too. I wasn't really expecting anything for them but I am definitely grateful. :)
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Good morning!!

More of the same today, study, study and more study!  At least I am making good progress!

Have an awsome Sunday!

Brit- stay safe!
    Jules- I hope the new location works out!
    Kimmy- i wonder if you got jules mixed up with julyet...either way, we are all working to keep this board going :-)

• Afternoon all!

Just back from brunch with a group of friends. Relaxing and semi-watching a Brewer's game (they are actually winning today so it isn't crazy painful to watch like usual!!)

We need to book a couple of our hotels for next week and maybe make a list of questions for all our site tours.I'm getting super excited to see the location.

• Haha, Nicole... I was just curious the same thing! I had to reread the first post (which sounds crazy bc i posted it) but i got confused with yesterdays lol... Out i thought maybe i did. Close enough i guess, AND we're both Jamaica brides... Makes sense!
  • and both from nyc! woot!! lol!

• Those dangerous " outer boroughs" lol.
  • yea, what's up with that? haha!

• Is it better than the "inner boroughs" I wonder? Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards