Destination Weddings Discussions

Good morning

I've stalked this board a little before, but now I'm actually planning a destination wedding and it might be fun to get more involved here. We just moved our wedding from something local to a beach in Cozumel. We figured out that a big formal event here didn't really fit our personalities, but a casual beachside vacation wedding was perfect. I hired a planner yesterday, so hopefully it'll all get nailed down quickly!
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"

Re: Good morning

• Welcome and Congratulations. You picked a great board to stalk!! Happy planning, how far into it have you gotten?!
    Anniversary
  • Congrats and welcome to the board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We've been talking to two planners about two different locations. Neither of which are at a resort. It's a tricky situation. Rent this amazing manor on the water, stay with our nearest and dearest (and everyone else stays at a nearby resort), and limit the guest list to 50. Or, rent out a colorful resurant on the water, keep the guest list at 100, but lose some of the upscale factor. It's so frustrating because I'm betting that even if we plan for the larger venue, and invite 100 people, we probably won't get 50!
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Welcome to the board!  We hope you stick around, we love to hear about everyone's plans :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards