• Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Destination Weddings

Confession Thursday

Hey there, ladies! Happy Thursday!
Secrets go here!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday

• I confess that I'm practically useless at work today, and tomorrow will probably be worse. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TerriHuggTerriHugg
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Confession Thursday:
    I confess that I'm practically useless at work today, and tomorrow will probably be worse. 
    Posted by cevans11

Well, who can blame you? You are a week away from the big day! 

I confess, I may be a little in over my head with all thise creative/diy plans I have on my plate! I made to scale back and purchase some things in stead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I have decided to go for breast implants and I can't decide whether to go with financing through my bank or a credit card.  I've been mulling over this one for a few days now and just can't decide

• In Response to Re: Confession Thursday:
    I confess that I have decided to go for breast implants and I can't decide whether to go with financing through my bank or a credit card.  I've been mulling over this one for a few days now and just can't decide
    Posted by Lissa1213
    Lissa, if both options will provide for full payment of the procedure, I'd consider which option has the lower interest rate and go from there. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I confess that I have decided to go for breast implants and I can't decide whether to go with financing through my bank or a credit card.  I've been mulling over this one for a few days now and just can't decide
    Posted by Lissa1213
    I was about to get worried because I thought you were getting married in one month! I was thinking how she going to recover in time for her wedding! Then I realize your tickers says 12 months and it's plenty of time to recover from the augmentation.

But I say go for the option that has the best repayment terms or lower interest rate. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    In Response to Re: Confession Thursday : Lissa, if both options will provide for full payment of the procedure, I'd consider which option has the lower interest rate and go from there. :)
    Posted by KateH2013
    Yes both will, If I go with the card I get 0% interest for 12 months if Paid in Full, if it's not paid in full the accured interest will be applied.
    If I go with my bank I will have a low interest rate and will have lower monthly payments since the term will be longer. 

Hmmm Decisions Decisions.  Oh well I have time to sort it all out. 

In Response to Re: Confession Thursday : I was about to get worried because I thought you were getting married in one month! I was thinking how she going to recover in time for her wedding! Then I realize your tickers says 12 months and it's plenty of time to recover from the augmentation. But I say go for the option that has the best repayment terms or lower interest rate. Good luck!
    Posted by TerriHugg
    Oh lol, I don't think I'm going to chance that time frame.  No I'm planning on July

• I confess that I am SO happy to be done with wedding planning!!!  I have absolutely NOTHING to do and I love it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards