Destination Weddings Discussions

WTF Wednesday

You know what to do...
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF is up with my lower back?!  I'm afraid I've overdone it on the Insanity workout, but I hope it's just temporary soreness...it doesn't hurt until I try to jog or jump.  Now I have to limit what I do during the workout so I don't hurt myself more!!  Which sucks b/c I am able to push myself hard except for my damn back problem!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hopefully your back gets better!! Make sure to stretch before and after!! WTF. Is with all these photographers not getting back to me. It's been about 2 weeks. I know the boudoir photographer I want just want to see if she is over priced. She literally contacted me the same day the other 3 nothing. Happy Hump day ladies!!
    Anniversary
  • WTF is with the scale.  I know that you aren't supposed to weigh yourself too much but I weighed myself at the gym with shoes and some clothes on.  This morning I weigh myself at home in all my glory and it said 2 lbs heavier!!  Stoopid scale.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Thanks!  We do stretch before and after...I feel that maybe I've been stretching in the wrong position?  Also, in the stretch he says to "keep the core tight" which is to "protect the back" and I always forget to tighten my core...

I hope these photographers respond soon!  That is so frustrating!!

In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wtf-wednesday-56?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:49d90eea-6e43-4eb7-b8e9-7cb4f18f0425Post:263cc515-33c6-4b63-9f6b-47f0fbd1bed5">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hopefully your back gets better!! Make sure to stretch before and after!! WTF. Is with all these photographers not getting back to me. It's been about 2 weeks. I know the boudoir photographer I want just want to see if she is over priced. She literally contacted me the same day the other 3 nothing. Happy Hump day ladies!!
    Posted by Meg&Austin[/QUOTE]
  • edited July 2012
    I sure hope you back gets better soon!

Cathy - my trick is to only weigh myself on one scale, some settings may have been off on the one at the gym. Don`t let it get you down!

Meg - that sucks. Why is it so hard to be professional and get back to people?

My WTF: Well my so called "friend" has been at it again, not directly towards me but more to my step dad and his business. Apparently she is demanding that my FI friend has to make more money, so he tells my step dad that he was offered to jobs making a lot more money to try and weasle a huge raise out of him. Thankfully my step dad called his bluff, and saw it for what it was. Then to top ot off, apparently she is demanding he gets his own car, because she doesn't want him driving hers.
    I can understand if he was driving it all the time, but he has a company vehicle that he drives to work and other than that, they don't do a lot. What the hell is wrong with her? She has SERIOUS issues to be demanding things like this......
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wtf is wrong with me? I've been so lazy in my diet/exercise routine and bc if that my weightloss has completely stalled... I still have about 3540 lbs I want to lose and now only a little over 3 months to do it! I was doing so good till last week... Now I feel like I wasted two weeks of valuable time and can't get myself to hit it hard again! Rrr. I'm thinking if trying insanity also Nicole... What do you think, I know you're not doing it.for weight loss but would you recommend it?
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I hate when people dont get back in a timely fashion. Hope your back gets better. Let it heal before you injur it more. Cathy. One scale only!! Friends suck and like to cause problems South beach worked for me! Wtf is with this chick that "likes" my XH. She is calling his SIL "sis" and he doesn't even like her. I am extremely close with my XSIL so I still call her my SIL but for someone to call her that just because she likes my XH seems desperate. She writes it all over my SILs fbook. Wonder if she's trying to make me jealous....hello I'm married!!! I know she hates me because he won't date her becUse he still thinks I'm gonna be back with him.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • WTF is up with the fact that FI and I have done absolutely nothing while the children were away outside of the house except for dinner out once.. When they are home we  have plans and no sitter.. ahahahah
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Sometimes it's nice to sit home and do nothing with no kids!! Keep wine in stock ; )
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • hope ur back get better 

i feel ya on people not gettign back to you i'm havign same issues with corrdinators 

my WTF is up with my hubbys schedule seriously they need to nto schedule him at such rediculus time ie one day he goes in at 7 the next works at midnight no fun n no good for planning dinners or anythign at all.  But on the bright side rimPac(he is in the Navy)  is almost over so he should go back to a more managable schedule soon 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards