Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Morning!

Hello ladies ;)

Yay for lazy sundays!  I am going to do some cleaning around the house today though, take the pups to the dog park. 

Hope you all have a good day.
imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary

Re: Good Morning!

• Sounds like a great plan!!  I'm hoping to get some time with my FI today...he's been working the past few nights so this could be a great day!!!  Then we'll probably go shopping for some new dog toys as our dog as chewed up 3 in the past few days (thankfully they were her Christmas toys), so she's due for some new ones. 
    Hope you all have a great Sunday!!!

• good morning.

hopefully going to see Shrek in 3D today after work :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am working again today.. boo... oh well I have almost all week off because I work my 3 days this weekend :-) Have a good Sunday everyone!
  • Morning ladies!

I went grocery shopping this morning & now I am having a pretty lazy Sunday! Have a good one :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Morning ladies!!!

Going to a BBQ at some friends house!!  So excited because it means I get to get off of couch/bed confinement for awhile!!  Woot woot!!!   Lol!

Have an awesome day ladies!!!!
  • good afternoon at this point!

i'm studying most of the day but fi and i are going to a late lunch with a couple college friends at my favorite restaurant. so excited!

• Morning!  Just finished breakfast with FI and a friend, then going to drop FI off at work and go the gym (hopefully if I have enough motivation and don't go shopping instead...he he).  Hope everyone has a great day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards