Destination Weddings Discussions

Back from the Beach House with a Whole Lot of Checks! LIP

We had a really nice weekend at the beach house. When I was leaving there yesterday, I realized that the next time we will be at the beach will be when we are on Maui. CRAZY! Where did the last 2 years go?

I don't have pictures, yet, of everything we got done this weekend, but there are a few new pictures on the blog of some other things we did recently. Click HERE to see the invitations form the shower my mom threw us. Click HEREto see the invitations to our Mahalo Brunch. Click HERE to see the wedding earrings I finally got. CLick HEREto see DIY packets of soaps, candies and helpful bundles of information. I'll post links to pictures of what we did this weekend, as soon as I have them up.

The Projects we completed this weekend:

1. Put together, packed up, stuffed and addressed 9 invitations for the AHR. I hated that we were sending out that many. I really hated the huge pile of invitations with names of people that I had no idea who they were.

2. Made our grand exit flags.

3. Made our initials covered in seashells.

4. Put little flags on paper  straws.

5. Prepped everything for the little bottle full of Hawaiian sea salt we are putting in the OOT bags. Will finish putting this together once I have the salt.

6. Made the luggage tags to hook to the OOT bags.

7, Assembled the programs.

8. Made swizzle sticks for the mimosa cocktail hour.

9. Put together the rest of the little bags of things we put together for the OOT bags.

10. Had my second facial and microderm. When I go back for my last one, we'll be leaving 2 days later for Maui!

I think there are some things I'm forgetting....

Re: Back from the Beach House with a Whole Lot of Checks! LIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards