Destination Weddings Discussions

Still home with the flu, distract me!

Hey ladies!

I'm still home sick and miserable and bored.  I've been meaning to ask this, and now seems as good a time as any.  How are you getting all your stuff to the wedding? FI and I decided not to do favors in order to save on stuff to bring, but I still have all the stuff for the OOT bags, placecards and placecard holders, PLUS everything needed for the wedding and honeymoon!

I'm terrified of shipping things to the resort, because I've had some issues lately with them (namely that they keep changing the person I'm dealing with) and I would hate to have things get lost. Also, I want to carry on my wedding dress but I'm afraid the airline won't let me do it!

How did you guys work this out? Did it cost a lot extra?

TIA!

DW siggy challenge, your favorite childhood cartoon Tale-Spin Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Still home with the flu, distract me!

• I'm not much help, because our airline allowed us to take 2 checked bags each!  So we each are brining a bag with wedding stuff, and then a bag of our personal stuff for 2 weeks in Mexico.  I know not all airlines are that generous, so we were going to just suck it up and pay the extra cost.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we took all of our stuff down in an extra suit case with us.  No extra cost for it.  I heard of some shipping their stuff down and it not actually making it to the destination on time or at all. I did not want to take the chance and I really did not want to pay for the shipping costs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards