Destination Weddings Discussions

Maui Advice?!

Hello Ladies!
I'm trying to plan a wedding in Maui and am feeling soooo overwhelmed!  Omgosh, I can see how weddings can be stressful and it's only the beginning!  Anyone out there have suggestions for co-ordinators, wedding planners, rental properties, tips for the Lahaina area?
Please help:)

Re: Maui Advice?!

• Hi Smile

Just came across your post by chance! My wedding will also be held in Hawaii. It's actually going to be on Oahu... I'm not too familiar with Maui, but if you are looking for photographers/videographers, I would highly recommend Hawaii Wedding Productions. I have them booked for my engagement shoot this Saturday and for coverage on my wedding day in December. My girlfriend hired them for her wedding last month and everything turned out sooooo beautiful!!! They also offer some other services. You can check them out at www.hawaiiweddingproductions.com I know there's a lot to choose from out there so I hope this helps!

Natasha
  • Welcome to the board! Although not knowing much about Maui myself, I can say we have quite a few Maui brides, and they are AWESOME with being helpful and sharing any information they may have :)
  • Aloha and welcome! I'm a Maui bride, too. I can't help you a ton with planning in Lahaina, (it's actually my least favorite area of the island), but I can help you out with other stuff. You should also try the Hawaii board for help. I've planned our whole wedding and it's actually been really easy. Haven't had much stress with the planning. The only stress I have is the pressure I put on myself to get the 101 DIY projects I thought I needed. HA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards